Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yankee Candle's Semi-Annual Clearance

Clear out your afternoon schedules because Yankee Candle is having their semi-annual clearance.*

Large jar candles are 2 for $25 or $15 each.

Medium jar candles are 2 for $20 or $12 each.

They also have $1, $3, $5, $7, $10, and $12 deals.

And, they have cute gift sets.


For $10 off a $25 order use code Lkwng67.

*Each page takes several years to load.

I have to admit that I ordered myself a couple things, in addition to a couple of September birthday gifts. It pains me to say that I left behind some items that I really wanted. It pains me not just because I left them behind but also, and more importantly, because, really, no really, no adult woman should want this:




So I have a decorating philosophy that emulates a Hitchcock movie. So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment