Thursday, May 27, 2010

RueLaLa Wedding broutique

I've watched an embarrassing amount of Say Yes To The Dress since my wedding. Don't get me started on how much wedding remorse I have. The worst of all of it is my dress. I hate that damned dress. The best I can say about it is it's not that bad.

This on the other hand is on my dream dress list:


Nicole Miller Antique White Silk Lace Gown

$499.00 down from $2,000.00 on RueLaLa's sale TODAY!!

I die. There are only six left, people. Get going before some other bitch wears your dress at her wedding.

How about this?


Aidan Mattox Ivory Silk Beaded Gown

$199.00 down from $420.00!!!! You can buy two at that price!

Can someone please buy it and send me pictures of their wedding so I can live vicariously through you?

RueLaLa has a Style I do! Boutique open right now with stuff for the bride, for the groom and for guests.

Need an invitation to RueLaLa? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment