Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random cuteness: Ann Taylor edition

I opened an email from Ann Taylor today...

even though I am still suffering from total sale boredom,

even though it had no discount, no sale, and no code,

but telling me to "Give her what she really wants."

Yeah right, Ann. Great advice. I'll call you next time I'm wondering what to get someone, yearning for some more life-altering gems like that.



But, I'll be damned if they weren't right.

Behold the glory of the Faceted Glass Statement Necklace that was featured prominently in the email.


The statement you'd be making, by the way, is that you're
crazy for spending 158 bucks on this bad boy.


If I had this necklace I'd wear it every day, around the house, to work, for no reason at all. I'd wear it to the movies with a white tshirt and jeans. I'd wear it to clean the litter box.

All I need for a perfect Mother's Day is this necklace and some of this:







... and a husband who had a clue. A girl can dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment